Many think Life Style is confined to Diet and Exercise (including hobbies / yoga / meditation)
Life Style essentially includes:
1. Your daily hygiene activities 9diet, exercise, yoga, hobby etc)
2. Your daily work style (at home and office)
3. Your regular thought pattern (Cognitive Style)
4. Your regular temperament (Emotional Style)
5. Your Social Style (in family and outside)
6. Your Expense Style (Money Attitude is included)
7. Your Hobby
8. Your Regulatory Focus Style (Promotional Vs Prevention)
9. Your Study Style (in case you are a student)
10. Your Flexibility / Adaptability to required changes (following a hygiene activity once in a blue moon or makes a New Year promise, should be changed by Life Style Intervention)
Ignoring these facts, if one tries to focus merely on diet and exercise, he / she would not even be able to sustain the habit.
Our Life Style Assessment & Intervention for
Children Adolescents Adults Housewives Elderly
Employed / Self – Employed Vulnerable (Diabetics / High OR Low BP / Low Immunity)
Common Life Style Related Problems
Obesity (Children, Adolescents, Adults) Diabetics (Children, Adolescents, Adults)
Computer Vision Syndrome (Children, Adolescents, Adults) Relationship Issues
Addictive Coping (Smoking, Drugs, Internet, Gaming, Alcohol) Hormonal Disorders
Vitamin D and B12 Disorders Impotency / Infertility / Polyps Sleep Problems
Financial Hassles / Missing Outs Generalized Body Pain Boredom
Depression / Withdrawal Tendencies
Check Your Life Style Assessment Need
1. Are You Happy With Your Income, Most Of The Days?
2. Are You Happy With Your Health, Most Of The Days?
3. Are You Happy With Your Relationships, Most Of The Days?